MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

A Quick Thank You to Slashformayor for the speedy sendin of a 52mm trottle body, bloody good service and a nice chap too.! :rocker::D

Will be fitting tomorrow (got a guide but is it a straight swap, no gaskets needed or nout?) then shampooing my interior! Hopefully its drying weather....

Hope everyone has a decent bank holiday!
Cheers,
Gerf

·
Registered
33,210 Posts
Am working days over the weekend :sad2:

But I hope the weather is good for the rest of you, especially the people making the pilgrimage to the far north.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I've just got back from the local pub where I got ****** with my landlord and all her mates. She bought me a steak!! I'm going to like it here....

Iain

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
my landlord and all her mates
Got ya text too m8....:broon:....sounds like you've landed in heaven.....if i was single, i'd be str8 down......best not let stumpy know.....he'll be in perv heaven and trying to cramp your style with extremely gimpy/geeky pick up lines:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not been on for the weekend, but fitted the trottle body in about 20 minutes on friday, must say i noticed the improvement, its by no means a wow kinda thing but certainly feels more responsive and pulls away a bit better. Swear it makes the induction note a bit deeper too.

All in all it did pretty much what I expected and gave me a bit of a grin... job done! Think I'll wait for the rain to stop before I try and get used to the whole extra horse.......:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts