MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all long time no chat, just wondering if anyone could give any advice re changing ther water pump. Never done it at present it is noisy and losing water was just wondering if it was a big job? plus was wondering is the gear linkage the same ? as 620 diesel ? thanks jHi all

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Hi all long time no chat, just wondering if anyone could give any advice re changing ther water pump. Never done it at present it is noisy and losing water was just wondering if it was a big job? plus was wondering is the gear linkage the same ? as 620 diesel ? thanks jHi all
PM me if you cant find out.I will give you my brothers number.He has changed loads,including my 600 and 400.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like a monster job checked a previous post seems the whole assembly with pas pump can come out but would i be right in thinking to get to the bolts that i would have to take the alternator out, the rad and the turbo

anyone intrested in a 620 ti cheap:getcoat: got long mot

·
Registered
320 Posts
looks like a monster job checked a previous post seems the whole assembly with pas pump can come out but would i be right in thinking to get to the bolts that i would have to take the alternator out, the rad and the turbo

how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
510 Posts

Not according to the manual, doesn't look to bad a job (if you don't have aircon that it) might be wrong as i've never changed one myself

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not according to the manual, doesn't look to bad a job (if you don't have aircon that it) might be wrong as i've never changed one myself
Its an arse of a job! The bolts around there are made out of plastercine and round off! You have to remove alot of stuff to do it. All in all a job for the patient or a garage!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts