MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i dont no if any of you can help me But went to get petrol from a garage this morning and when i looked at car could see something dripping down I didnt go through anyn puddles got home and checked underneath as thought was waterpump but plastic trim at the bottom of the engine bay was dry also it didnt seem to appear to lose any water Got to work and when going home checked there was a damp patch on the ground still everything looked dry and drove for about 15 miles and still no water loss So does antone else no what it could be ave checked now and everything seems dry IS there an overflow pipe from the expansion tank on a 98 400 as wondering if it could be dis thanks mick

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found out it was the water pump having the cambelt and water pump replaced quite good as whole lot is coming to £160 including labour and he does no about bleeding the system (hopefully)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.