MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
rover_600
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone reading this know where I might be able to get a replacement A/C Condenser for my Rover 600 diesel ?

Have searched the internet, but it seems that this part is no longer in production.

In addition, an internet search on the part number - Rover Part# JRB100340 - brings up all sorts of A/C condensers ... a good 50% of the results being irrelevant, as they are completely the wrong size !

Size of current A/C condenser fitted to vehicle is 497mm x 305mm x 20mm.

Two replacement condensers obtained from Breakers were both found to have holes.

Does anyone know either of a supplier of this A/C Condenser or of an equivalent part that can be fit ?

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
12,874 Posts
Maybe worth to investigate if ex dealers might have it in their stock as NOS parts like AE Wilcox. If they do not have maybe some ex dealers outside UK might have them, but in that case price might be eye watering due to import charges and delivery price ...

·
Registered
rover_600
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AE Wilcox
AE Wilcox do not have one - I do not think that any Rover supplier is likely to stock one as this type of part would only be ordered as required.
Will check if any are available for import - but as indicated this is likely to be an expensive option ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts