·
Premium Member
82 Posts
HELLO , I,M AFTER THE ABOVE PLEASE?
THE RADIATOR HAS AN INTER COOLER ON.
ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
OR A COMPANY THAT RECONDITIONS THEM?
MANY THANKS

I don't think you will get a new one as I looked for almost a year for one for my 825 Sterling, rocking horse poo springs to mind. I sent my original radiator to a company called Northern Rads website here, northern radiators ltd - Home They made a new one for me I think I paid about £405 but it's worth it for a new rad that's going to last for years. Hope this helps. Regards Terry H

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I don't think you will get a new one as I looked for almost a year for one for my 825 Sterling, rocking horse poo springs to mind. I sent my original radiator to a company called Northern Rads website here, northern radiators ltd - Home They made a new one for me I think I paid about £405 but it's worth it for a new rad that's going to last for years. Hope this helps. Regards Terry H
Just to ad to my above post. I was told by a radiator company here is South Wales, Bridgend Rad's, that the reason my radiator couldn't be repaired was that the original was manufactured by Zerck Services and they used their own special cores. Zerck Services went out of business a long time ago and as such the cores are no longer available so re-core was not an option. Regards Terry H

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
rover_sd1
476 Posts
What is wrong with your radiator? Is it the tanks or is it core failure. If the former with a plastic tank it is easy to repair using a similar version to bumper repair kit using a heat set copper 24 gauge mesh and melted old cam cover. Both are ppe and contain carbon filaments so are compatible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is wrong with your radiator? Is it the tanks or is it core failure. If the former with a plastic tank it is easy to repair using a similar version to bumper repair kit using a heat set copper 24 gauge mesh and melted old cam cover. Both are ppe and contain carbon filaments so are compatible.
Hello, It’s the core!
Thanks for your help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts