Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the following User Manual:

2002 MGF Owner's Manual

Part no: RCL 0332 ENG - 3rd Edition

Published by Rover Group After Sales - Information Management
Rover Group 2000

(The manual is for a 2002 MGF, not MGTF)

Thank You
Rendier

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

MGF owners handbook set in MG logo wallet
MG logo on black MGF owners wallet. Set comprises of; MGF owners handbook, Service Portfolio, In-car entertainment manual and C42 Audio System manual Price: £ 34.99 EACH

£34.99 - I don't remember it being as dear as that. I thought that it was about £15. Mind you I didn't get the wallet

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stafainn said:
MGF owners handbook set in MG logo wallet
MG logo on black MGF owners wallet. Set comprises of; MGF owners handbook, Service Portfolio, In-car entertainment manual and C42 Audio System manual Price: £ 34.99 EACH

£34.99 - I don't remember it being as dear as that. I thought that it was about £15. Mind you I didn't get the wallet
Well at that price they can keep the darn wallet :)

Wonder if I can convince them just to get the manuals...

Thanks Anyway

Rendier

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
the leather wallet is becoming a bit of a collectors item - all early Fs had them; certainly dropped by the time I got my TF but I kept the wallet from my F when I traded.

get the pack from B&G, ad value to your car OR sell the wallet afterwards. A mention on this forum would probably shift it the sae day without ebay costs.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i may have one il check the part number it came with my mgf but its for a tf looks brand new with service history completley blank at the back of the book if ur interested email me on [email protected] i paid £15.00 plus post for my mgf one on ebay so you could have it at the same let me know an il sort you out a piccie of it to see if its the one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
just re read ur post i must be going batty or its the worry of having cambelt and waterpump done on monday lol ignore my post above it is a MGTF book i have sorry my mistake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts