MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically, i want to do "TB3" upgrade.

Now, I dont have a clue what I am doing, after looking several times.

Im willing to pay someone to do this for me, so if your from the Sheffield area, know what you are doing, and willing to "do it for me", for a little bit of cash, let me know where abouts you are, and how much your looking at. i will be there to give you a hand if needed, but beware i may just stand at look at you as to say.. What the ****?!?

Another thing... If you could get all the necessary wires, give me reciepts of cost and i will pay that too, obviously.

OR

If you know any garages or what ever that do it in this area, let me know the name of it please :).

Cheers guys
Dale

·
Registered
25,606 Posts
I'm no garage but it is pretty easy to do. If you want help/guidance doing it then you could always pop over. (Just north of sheffield)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm no garage but it is pretty easy to do. If you want help/guidance doing it then you could always pop over. (Just north of sheffield)
If you can let me know what i will need if not too much trouble, and when i purchase the neccessary stuff, I can arranage something with you, and we can get it done?

·
Registered
25,606 Posts
Yeah that is fine. I'll try and pop by a good electrical place and see if they have everything to do the job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts