MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
mgf
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When did MGR announce that they were bringing in the administrators?

Only , my watch stopped today at 7 minutes past 12... :err:

·
Registered
30,859 Posts
heheh craaaazy have you just looked at you watch now? jesus its friday i look at mine every 2 seconds to see how long i have to wait til i can get teh roof down and enjoy my weekend!

·
Registered
mgf
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just thinking that my watch chooses to stop, within a couple of hours of MGR bringing the administrators in - freaky.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can see it now...........

"MG watches, utterly shock proof, sealed to 5000 fathoms, all pins are stainless steel - straps available in co-ordinated colours". Available from Mike Satur

·
Registered
255 Posts
MG watches, utterly shock proof, sealed to 5000 fathoms, all pins are stainless steel - straps available in co-ordinated colours". Available from Mike Satur...
I LIKE IT!!!:bgrin2: :bgrin2: :bgrin2:

·
Registered
cityrover
1,603 Posts
Do these watches win Italian Fashion show awards as the "most desirable watches" in the world too ?

Bugger.... keyboard has lost country settings :(

·
Registered
mg_tf
205 Posts
apttony said:
I can see it now...........

"MG watches, utterly shock proof, sealed to 5000 fathoms, all pins are stainless steel - straps available in co-ordinated colours". Available from Mike Satur
Also prone to strap faliure after 1700 days, could be prevented by cooling your arm with Ice during hot days.

·
Premium Member
43,249 Posts
I can see the headlines now:

"MG watches suffer as the high gloss finish peels off leaving the watch worthless" MGR state that "HGF is not common on these watches and simply requires stronger pins in the strap mechanism...." :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts