MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
just thought id like to share with you all, that saxo vtr's are :)

i have a rover 216si 1996 with a k and n induction kit, and i can have both the phase I and phase II vtr's. i have de-badged the 216 off the back of mine to make life more fun, and it has!

just for stats, the phase I vtr has 90bhp and the phase II has 100bhp, but my 216 has 110bhp standard (doubt its anymore with the induction kit), but the saxos weigh over 150kg less.

i never EVER get tired of the looks on their faces when i leave them for dust, its simply wonderful :D

anyone had any experiences with saxos? id like to hear about them :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
yep dont know why your so happy with a 1.6 though, i use to **** over VTR's with my old 214 :D full stainless steel exhaust,air filter,52mm throttlebody :D left them for dead everytime :D:D

SAXO'S are **** apart from the turbo one's they are seriously fast lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
thebargie said:
hahaha cool, what kind of power did the exhaust add to your car? what kind of exhaust was it?
I've creamed all over vtr's in my derv. Mine is 'only' 100bhp, but has shed loads of torque!!!

Cheers
Skelo
 

·
Registered
cityrover
Joined
·
13,055 Posts
thebargie said:
just thought id like to share with you all, that saxo vtr's are :)

i have a rover 216si 1996 with a k and n induction kit, and i can have both the phase I and phase II vtr's. i have de-badged the 216 off the back of mine to make life more fun, and it has!

just for stats, the phase I vtr has 90bhp and the phase II has 100bhp, but my 216 has 110bhp standard (doubt its anymore with the induction kit), but the saxos weigh over 150kg less.

i never EVER get tired of the looks on their faces when i leave them for dust, its simply wonderful :D

anyone had any experiences with saxos? id like to hear about them :)
Wow weeee arnt you cooool!! Bet your well hard man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
1800 do a vtr easy:))

i did a vtr easy last nite :) just finished puting 1800 into a 214:)))))) standed at the mo just finished doing it in the week loving it:) 214 on the back aswell:)) hhehehe vts next:) lol after a few mods:) wuts the best mods to do u think now?anyone? i just got sum vvc ex cams:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
It's better when you leave someone for dust and dont feel the need to make a thread on it :) play it cool, you dont have a sports car yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
well my car does VTS's for fun ;)

nuh nuh lol

Anyway my old 214 wasnt that far away from beating VTS either all down to how good a driver you are at the end of the day.
:D:D
 

·
Registered
other_rover
Joined
·
2,435 Posts
Mgfdude said:
well my car does VTS's for fun ;)

nuh nuh lol

Anyway my old 214 wasnt that far away from beating VTS either all down to how good a driver you are at the end of the day.
:D:D

Give it up. 214 stands no chance against a VTS, and a 135bhp MGF/TF isn't going to be that much faster either. And i hate Saxo's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Mgfdude said:
well my car does VTS's for fun ;)

nuh nuh lol

Anyway my old 214 wasnt that far away from beating VTS either all down to how good a driver you are at the end of the day.
:D:D
I've gota say, that's twaddle. Anyone can put their foot down and change gear at the right time, a VTS would kill a 214. I hate shatsos too, but the Vts is a quick bit of kit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,841 Posts
ill beat you all on my Rallighe Chopper


NOW SHUT THE HELL UP


Any form of racing on public Roads now Gets you a 12 month ban Minimum and you can get upto a 12,000 pound fine

Now Shut the Hell up and Grow up at the same Time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,789 Posts
corbett218 said:
i did a vtr easy last nite :) just finished puting 1800 into a 214:)))))) standed at the mo just finished doing it in the week loving it:) 214 on the back aswell:)) hhehehe vts next:) lol after a few mods:) wuts the best mods to do u think now?anyone? i just got sum vvc ex cams:)
Smilie overload! :lol: :) :) :) :) :) :)
 

·
Registered
other_rover
Joined
·
2,435 Posts
Master Yoda said:
ill beat you all on my Rallighe Chopper


NOW SHUT THE HELL UP


Any form of racing on public Roads now Gets you a 12 month ban Minimum and you can get upto a 12,000 pound fine

Now Shut the Hell up and Grow up at the same Time

I must be getting old and blind, I don't see anyone mention street racing, nor can I see anyone promoting it!

It is evident by the title what this thread is going to be about. If you are not happy at the content, simply do not view it. Simple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,841 Posts
thebargie said:
just thought id like to share with you all, that saxo vtr's are :)

i never EVER get tired of the looks on their faces when i leave them for dust, its simply wonderful :D

anyone had any experiences with saxos? id like to hear about them :)

then i would get some glasses GMAX

cause you misssed it
 

·
Registered
other_rover
Joined
·
2,435 Posts
Master Yoda said:
then i would get some glasses GMAX

cause you misssed it
For all you know he could mean at Santa Pod. There is NO reference made to street racing.

Ultimately you are speculating. If you don't want to hear such things as 'mines better than yours, or mines faster than yours' then it would be adviseable for you not to look at such threads.

I carnt stand big brother, so do you know what i do. Ignore anything at all related to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
gmax said:
For all you know he could mean at Santa Pod. There is NO reference made to street racing.

Ultimately you are speculating. If you don't want to hear such things as 'mines better than yours, or mines faster than yours' then it would be adviseable for you not to look at such threads.

I carnt stand big brother, so do you know what i do. Ignore anything at all related to it.
Well said, all these 'YAWN not another one' comments are more boring than the thread itself, its an open forum so deal with it.
 
1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Top