MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube videos of someone in China reviewing the new facelifted MG GS model.

There is no commentary just background music.

MG GS (1.5T MT) 20T

2017 MG GS 3.0T AT AWD Flagship - Review

Cheers..

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll probably get this early next year

Given that the older GS model was only just been released last year and MG will be releasing the compact SUV this year I think that they will be releasing this for MY2018 in the U.K so not to mess up the residuals for the outgoing model.

Cheers..

·
Banned
mg_6_magnette
43 Posts
If MG do something to avoid messing up the residuals, it will be a first. Mind, they need all the help they can get on that front. They are available for £10k in the trade already, if you can find anyone to buy them.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
If MG do something to avoid messing up the residuals, it will be a first. Mind, they need all the help they can get on that front. They are available for £10k in the trade already, if you can find anyone to buy them.
Troll Lies.

No they are not available in the Trade for £10k.. The cheapest available in the Trade is £12.5k Fact

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Troll Lies.

No they are not available in the Trade for £10k.. The cheapest available in the Trade is £12.5k Fact
If they were selling the Exclusive model for £10K + small seller margin I'm sure that a lot of people wouldn't mind buying one given that you'll get the balance of any manufacturers' warranty too.

I wonder how much money does one cost to the dealer to buy in from MG as the profit margin on the MG3 was stated to be around £500 per car?

Cheers..

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No 3 litre model

In red metallic thats a very nice looking car. Interior looks very premium aswell.
Is the 30T a 3 litre model?
The new numbering scheme is a bit weird:

1.0l turbo is the 16T
1.5l turbo is the 20T
2.0l turbo is the 30T

Cheers..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts