MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if i can fit vented discs on my 420 sdi which has solid discs without changing the calipers ,ps ordered my tu1 today im well excited,

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
No you can't grind them.

The Ti conversion is for a set of disks which are 3mm different. Its a lot more from solid to vented.

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that will do for me ,thanks for the info ,regards john,ps how do you put a pic on the left where your name is ect .

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
1,367 Posts
Try going to the 'user CP' (top left of the user bar next FAQs) and in there there is an option to 'edit Advatar' there you shoul be able follow the instructions and add your self picture etc that appears under your name with every post you make.

Cheers, Mark

·
Registered
463 Posts
can anyone tell me if i can fit vented discs on my 420 sdi which has solid discs without changing the calipers ,ps ordered my tu1 today im well excited,
I have a set of vented discs, pads, calipers and carriers going if you want. Was gonna put them on my old 420sldi but never got round to it.

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
interesting ,are they new discs ?,i was only looking at changing them because there grooved, how £

·
Registered
463 Posts
They're not brand new but they've had very little use (I'd say a couple of thousands miles). Looking for £30 the lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts