MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Astra 1.6i Envoy Automatic. ONLY £3k

I know this isn't exactly a Rover or an MG, but it would make a great runaround for anyone that needs one....

1999 (T) Astra Envoy. 1.6 Automatic.
37000 miles (ish)
Taxed and tested until the end of the year
Automatic gearbox with sport mode
3 Door
Dark Blue
Electric windows
Windscreen wipers
Steering wheel
Seats
Wing mirrors
A wheel at each corner
Some buttons
A handbrake
A glove box
and some other things...

Ok, ok, so its a fairly basic spec.... However it is in excellent condition both inside and out.

A brief history:

This used to be a motobility car until one of my aunties bought it a few years ago. She had a front end 'bump' in it and the police told her she was unfit to drive (she's in her 70s). The 'bump' in question resulted in a new front bumper and a new front light, nothing else was damaged at all.
My auntie then sold the car to my parents as she no longer had a use for it. They had it for a couple of years and then sold it to me. Unfortunately, with a 3 year old and a baby on the way a 3 door car is not really practical so it has to go.

The bad bits:

It has had a respray within the last couple of years by a Vauxhall dealer (on the insurance) as it was keyed all the way round, to be honest this is a credit to the car as the paint work is immaculate.

Its missing a wheel trim.

The ash try won't stay closed.

.... and ..... oh, hang on... that's it.... there are no more bad bits....

The car has been well looked after and serviced regularly. Anything that's needed doing to the car has been done. It drives very nicely and the automatic gearbox is really smooth.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Only £3000!!!

The car lives in Burnley, Lancashire.

Cheers,

Rob S.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah... Its got a complete service history. I will try and get some piccys sorted this weekend.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Jolly nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These cars are great! i know i have one! if you haven't driven a automatic before i suggest you have a go, they are great fun and as i'm disabled they make life so easy and driving is a pleasure (first few days you drive along with a silly grin on your face, and big mistake if you let someone have a go in your automatic! they suddenly decide they want one!!!!!!!!!!!! my wife now wants to change her manual for one:eek:mg:
Hope you get a buyer mate because i know they will be well suited with it!
Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right. My baby girl was born on the 13th April (YAY), so the car has been on the back burner for the last month or so. However, we are now getting slightly more organised, so I am actively looking for someone to take it off my hands again.

Bump!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts