MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of selling or trading in my w reg rover 25 with 88000 miles on the clock. any idea how much its worth to sell or trade in??

·
Registered
7,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
i'll give ya £20 and a packet of crisps !! ;)

Serious, your best bet is look in auto trader and see what others in your area are selling for. similar condition/milage etc ..

·
Registered
mg_zs
462 Posts
Also have a look in the parkers guide, which you can get in any news agent, and see what price they recommend. You can always put it at a higher price which you can use as a bartering tool and get the price you really want and if it doesnt sell lower it a bit. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers, its a 1.4 ie 5 door standard and in good condition. would i get more selling private than a trade in??

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
cheers, its a 1.4 ie 5 door standard and in good condition. would i get more selling private than a trade in??
Usually more for private, but if times against you it can be easier to take it to a garage to sell; you will lose on adverage about £500- £750.

·
Registered
mg_zs
462 Posts
Yes you would, dealers only give you the lower price band so they can make more money when they resell the car.

·
Registered
504 Posts
ive just sold a W plate rover 25 56k on clock. 3door 1.4iL in gold with 11 months MOT and 5 months TAX. for £1350
an to be honest. it took a while. it was originally up for £1495
aftrea months an half of sitting outside house i lowered price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts