MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of wheels from Magik wheels on friday, paid for next day delivery so they would arrive on monday. As of today they are still not here, I contacted the carrier (business post) who state that they havent seen them.

Does anyone have a contact number for magik wheels as I have sent 2 emails without reply - and a booked in to fit my AP's on sunday!

Thanks, a very miffed Stampy (Simon :) )

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Send a PM to Steve Childs.

He's the chappy who runs this site and has been in contact with them on numerous occasions so should be able to help you.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Sharky, it would appear your info was invaluable :D

I called team dynamics and spoke to Gary in sales, he was apologetic for the delay and assured me he would resolve the situation. 45 minutes later he called with an update, the courier could not find my house as we are in a new building and the numbers are not listed on street signs, doh!!!

So after harassing Business post they conceeded they had th parcel and bish bash bosh I was there collecting them! :)

Absoloutely gorgeous wheels, and the guys at the depot were salivating over my car wheels and AP's (which happened to have on me;)) and saying they wanted me to show them once fitting is complete!

Top marks to Magik wheels, very good service and stuck to their word religiously - I know people are quick to criticise, I think they deserve recognition for their efforts :)

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pics will be up on Sunday once I complete the coversion and give her a wash - tree sap is a swine :(

I will post them especially for you Maxine ;)

Jonesey nice to hear from you chap, how is the fiesta club without me?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts