MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard of the new toyo proxes4 , are they any good? also what are they toyo proxes t1-r like and are the t1-s just as good as them?, ive got about £220 to spend on tyres, and i dont know what to get can anyone give me any advice on what to get and where from?

cheers
stu

·
Registered
714 Posts
Ive always gone with Toyo Proxys and you cant go wrong with T1-Rs, the T1-Ss arent bad either! Depends on what size youre after but ive always found that www.mytyres.co.uk has been the best prices! But compare with blackcircles.co.uk too and some other sites that you find! Try ebay also! :)

Toyos have great grip on the dry and very good grip in the wet also!!! :D

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
I paid £220 for my Toyo's and they are worth every penny. Best tyre I've ever had.
The tyre place I bought them from, the guy there couldn't express enough how good these tyres were, so he told me to go outside and look at all the the cars owned by the mechs that worked there and every one had Toyo's T1-R's on.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I paid £220 for my Toyo's and they are worth every penny. Best tyre I've ever had.
The tyre place I bought them from, the guy there couldn't express enough how good these tyres were, so he told me to go outside and look at all the the cars owned by the mechs that worked there and every one had Toyo's T1-R's on.
sounds like im going for the T1-r's then, ashy where abouts did you get your tyres from? i from the same area as you so it must be local

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
sounds like im going for the T1-r's then, ashy where abouts did you get your tyres from? i from the same area as you so it must be local
Got them form Westgate tyres in Morecombe. £220 for the tyres and charged me £30 for fitting which is not bad. They were pretty decent guys too and won't scratch your alloys.
They sell on Ebay.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers i think ive found them but on ebay it says its only the t1-s for that price, did you get them from ebay or go to that place?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts