MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been unable to get access to the datasheets for a couple of days. The link gives me an error message of some sort say that Apache web server is down. Now I am a cyber-thicky so does it mean that my computer is up the spout, your system is at fault or is it just one of those mysterious things?

Rob

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jamescj said:
Where are you looking? You are aware of the new webpagesm yes?

Try here: http://www.75andztclub.com/index.php?page=howto
Well initially I was using a link in an old thread - obviously out of date.

This link gets me to the datasheet 'home' page but when Acrobat tries to open up the document it all hangs up. so still no luck. This week has been a total bummer!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Barryboy said:
Well initially I was using a link in an old thread - obviously out of date.

This link gets me to the datasheet 'home' page but when Acrobat tries to open up the document it all hangs up. so still no luck. This week has been a total bummer!
down load acrobat barry boy
actros:D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
We'll have to check to see why you can't open them ... I'm afraid they open OK on my PC and a few others I have tried ....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jamescj said:
We'll have to check to see why you can't open them ... I'm afraid they open OK on my PC and a few others I have tried ....
Now in work. Have tried here and still can't get past the opening page - the Acrobat here is functioning fine as I have tried it with some other stuff but it just hangs uop when I try to open up docs from your page.

A puzzle, sure enough......

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Barryboy said:
Now in work. Have tried here and still can't get past the opening page - the Acrobat here is functioning fine as I have tried it with some other stuff but it just hangs uop when I try to open up docs from your page.

A puzzle, sure enough......
Hello Barryboy
If you PM your email address I will download and send you one of the PDFs from the club site. That will help eliminate a fault with these files and your Acrobat. Have you tried Right click save as (not sure of the exact words on Windows) to download files directly instead of using the plugin through Explorer or whatever to view the document in a web page.

MM

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mmcomputing said:
Hello Barryboy
If you PM your email address I will download and send you one of the PDFs from the club site. That will help eliminate a fault with these files and your Acrobat. Have you tried Right click save as (not sure of the exact words on Windows) to download files directly instead of using the plugin through Explorer or whatever to view the document in a web page.

MM
Hi...

have got around the problem by right clicking (as yu have suggested) and saving link to the desktop. From there, double click and Acrobat opens it flawlessly.
Thanks for your efforts.

Rob

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Barryboy said:
Hi...

have got around the problem by right clicking (as yu have suggested) and saving link to the desktop. From there, double click and Acrobat opens it flawlessly.
Thanks for your efforts.

Rob
Thought so, its the Acrobat plugin in your browser that's the problem. Sorry dont know how to fix it on Windows (spit)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts