MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, not quite specific to this forum, but you guy's seem cool enough.

I'm new to this country, and I'm having a hard time finding a decent radio station to listen to. Some of them just talk for 15 minutes straight, others play really crap music that only 12 year olds would listen to. Lately I've been listenning to BBC radio 2, but they play a bit too much old stuff.

I need help, so tell me your favourite station(s) and what frequency to tune to...

·
Registered
rover_25
188 Posts
radio

Okay, not quite specific to this forum, but you guy's seem cool enough.

I'm new to this country, and I'm having a hard time finding a decent radio station to listen to. Some of them just talk for 15 minutes straight, others play really crap music that only 12 year olds would listen to. Lately I've been listenning to BBC radio 2, but they play a bit too much old stuff.

I need help, so tell me your favourite station(s) and what frequency to tune to...
where about are you living,i am only asking because the radio frequency changes depending on the area that you are in,also different areas have different stations

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where about are you living,i am only asking because the radio frequency changes depending on the area that you are in,also different areas have different stations
I'm in Surrey, and mostly hang out near junctions 8 - 10 of the M25.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts