MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
mgf
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these wheels still in production ?...I've looked everywhere for them but nothing. MGOC used to have but no more. I tried to contact their HQ but got no reply. Does anyone have pics of them fitted on the F to see how they fit ?

Cheers m8s

·
Registered
mgf
5,476 Posts
Look like this...

I've seen these fitted to an F, he used to be a member of this forum and organised the Suffolk meet - had a pop up cartoon worm for his avatar and had a sub woofer in place of his drop down bin. Can't think of his name for the life of me! :lol:

·
Registered
mgf
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they would fit wonderfully on an F. If I like i will try to contact the local supplier of TSWs eventhough I have my doubts he would help due to the notorious pcd the F has !! :guns4: PCD 95,25 :guns2:

·
Registered
mgf
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Phil. I think they are awesome !!!! Does someone know if they are still in production ??

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have them on mine;) they look great might be changing them for some black/anthracite ultralite's if the 160 brakes dont fit behind them

·
Registered
mgf
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
N1CK said:
I have them on mine;) they look great might be changing them for some black/anthracite ultralite's if the 160 brakes dont fit behind them
Have you got any pics of yr F m8 ?

·
Registered
mgf
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant open/see the vids. Its saying that the doc couldnt be found !!

What are you going to respray ?...The alloys ?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Does anyone know if the TSW Fusions are still available? (Dam it I also really like the MGF Trophy but there as rare as hens teeth as well!)

·
Registered
mgf
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fran said:
Does anyone know if the TSW Fusions are still available? (Dam it I also really like the MGF Trophy but there as rare as hens teeth as well!)
Nope. I personally checked by email with the TSW factory in the UK. They are not. You can only buy second hand ones if you manage to find. I would bet it will be much easier to find the trophy ones. If you really want the fusions, you can ask N1CK. I just read from a thread that he is getting his FOO back. Maybe he has plans to change the alloys into new ones. GoodLuck though.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thanks Trex! Grr how annoying they look the biz! Been looking for trophy wheels for nearly 2 months now and nothings come up! (Ok 1 set did ealier on and I stupidly didn't buy them as I thought I would find a better set - how wrong I was!)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
fran said:
Thanks Trex! Grr how annoying they look the biz! Been looking for trophy wheels for nearly 2 months now and nothings come up! (Ok 1 set did ealier on and I stupidly didn't buy them as I thought I would find a better set - how wrong I was!)
Fran.

There is a set of 11 spoke wheels on e-bay now!!!:bgrin2:

TF not Trophy!,......... but close!.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts