MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any ideas where to find a SP exhasut for my TF135, i used to have a center exit one fitted to my old MGF VVC but cant seem to find one anywhere. Well thats a lie, i found it once but computer crashed so lost where i was at.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Yes, they do them here and very good prics, Dave

MG
Abingdon MG Parts Limited
991 Wolverhampton Road, Oldbury, West Midlands B69 4RJ
tel: 0121 544 4444

·
Registered
mgf
5,476 Posts
SP doesn't exist as a company anymore, Miltek made them for SP (and still do, but these days they are under thier own name).

Try looking for a Miltek Supersports (for the DTM style system), or the Miltek Gran Turismo (for the centre exit pipes). Brown and Gammons sell them online here:

>> http://www.brownandgammons.co.uk <<

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohhh good website, i can see fair few items i want to purchase. My shopping cart is going to be full and my local garage is going to be kept busy, Cheers for the help people.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm what to do. Your advice would be helpfull on this one.
I used to have the center exit model exhaust and it looked and sounded great! BUT now i own the TF as apposed the the F what do i do??? The rear bumper design has chnaged and if i go for the centre exit one again then ill have two huge holes either end of the bumper where the original exhaust would have lay. The other model of exhaust fits where the standard once would have been BUT i dont like the way the tails pipes angle up. What shall i do?? hmmmm. Dont know. Really want this exhaust again as it makes a great raspy kinda sound and makes lurvly burblin noises when going down through the gears.

·
Registered
mgf
298 Posts
Tonksy said:
Hmmm what to do. Your advice would be helpfull on this one.
I used to have the center exit model exhaust and it looked and sounded great! BUT now i own the TF as apposed the the F what do i do??? The rear bumper design has chnaged and if i go for the centre exit one again then ill have two huge holes either end of the bumper where the original exhaust would have lay. The other model of exhaust fits where the standard once would have been BUT i dont like the way the tails pipes angle up. What shall i do?? hmmmm. Dont know. Really want this exhaust again as it makes a great raspy kinda sound and makes lurvly burblin noises when going down through the gears.
I dont think yr former one will fit on the TF since it is not designed to cater for it. But if you really want it fitted you could alter the bumper the I guess. You could fit a mesh on both sides of the bumper to close the 2 holes. Regarding the middle part, you could cut part of the mash out in order for the tailpipes to fit out. I guess it would be an easy job. The only thing is that you have to take the bumper off in order to fit the side meshes. Hope i was of help or given you some ideas.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Tonksy.....Try telephoning Milltek .....When I used to work for them, we developed the Tf with 4 different sets of tailpipes....complete with centre exit and a mesh kit......don't know if they have any pics on there web site or not

·
Registered
69 Posts
yes they do...I just cjhecked there web site....go to millteks web site...click on products and scroll down to MG TF....they do 3 options not 4 sorry...they do a dual, quad and centre exit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts