MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the gym this evening (now THAT'S dedication for a Friday evening) and saw this delicious baby in the car park.
Just in case it did not belong to one of us, I slipped it a flyer!!
May see it at the next meet!! Who knows!?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get up to Lincoln once a month to my HO.
Keep an eye open on A46 for a Black Pearl MK2 with an extra spoiler & give me a flash.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Martinzt260.
I was in a black facelift CDTi parked a little away from you - not the 190 (sadly)
What were you doing in Port Solent? - A long way from Wolves!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was born in Gosport and my mum & brother still live there, so my wife and I were down for a visit. Had a reasonable meal at Prezzo, but a less than wonderful meal the next night at The indian Palace (but then we are spoiled in the West Midlands with some really excellent Indian restaurants).

Thanks once again for the flyer. The interest in 75s and ZTs seems high, and the V8 does seem to draw interested spectators at times. One of the best situations is when filling up at a busy petrol station (something that seems to happen all too often!) - starting the car, which usually needs a few revs to get it going when starting from warm, often causes lots of heads to turn and fingers to point.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dya Know? I bin thinkin!
You are the first person that has ever actually responded to any of my "Was it you" notices!
Going back to your car - I was pointing a finger & I never even heard your engine rev up!! I KNOW how great it sounds

See you at the next meet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts