MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This GO 700 is still under guarantee and has been upgraded to provide spoken alerts for speed cameras. It includes the latest speed camera database and all the accessories that came with the unit excluding the original box (I ran out of space).

Unique advantages of TomTom GO 700:

• Full 7 Digit Postcode Searching
• Bluetooth Handsfree Telephone System, Enabling Hands Free Calling
• Traffic & Weather option via Bluetooth
• Europe Pre Loaded at Street Level on a Hard Drive
• Voice Instructions based on car speed and noise
• Multi Stop Points
• Compass
• Route Review, see where the Go will take you

• Complete car navigation solution in one box - including car mount
• Smart and easy, door-to-door navigation:
• Attach. Switch on. And GO
• Clear, high-quality, voice-guided route instructions
• Crystal clear 3-D view
• Long-life rechargeable battery and cigarette lighter operation
• Latest maps and millions of POIs
• Highly sensitive, integrated satellite receiver
• Simple touch-screen operation
• Unique Assisted Satellite Navigation system:
• Uninterrupted navigation, even in tunnels
• Modern and sleek design to fit your style
• Highly portable and easy to fit and remove in seconds

3D Navigation View
The vivid 3D navigation view allows you to understand better your current position as well view any upcoming actions and points of interest.
TomTom GO 700 provides you with uncluttered maps, easy-to-use controls and crystal clear on-screen directions as well as verbal instructions.

2D Map view
TomTom GO 700 features the very latest digital maps of the UK, viewable in a 2D or 3D. Despite containing more information than ever, they dont take up more memory, thanks to the latest memory-saving techniques.

Night View
TomTom GO 700 has a special low-glare night display setting, with colour schemes that make it significantly easier for the eye to adjust in night driving conditions. You can select between different colour styles for night-time driving depending on your personal preferences.

Route Recalculation
Never be late again with the TomTom GO 700 roadblock feature. This allows instant re-routing around any unexpected obstacles encountered on your trip. You can avoid traffic congestion, roadwork, accidents or anything that slows you down. And if there is a road you particularly dislike travelling along, you can block that too!

Simple touch-screen operation
TomTom GO 700 has an intuitive approach to entering addresses. Usually you only need to type a few characters of the city or street name and TomTom GO 700 will pull up the right option from which to choose. You can specify the house number on the street. Or select a nearby street crossing if you donít know the number. Or now with the full postcode search just enter the 7 digit postcode of your destination.

Large Icons
TomTom GO 700 has easy-to-see and use large touch-screen icons, making it simpler to make fast and efficient selections if you need to plan a new route while in your car.

£275 plus postage (approx £10 special delivery)

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
Ack, if I didn't already have TomTom Navigator for me PDA I'd be snapping this up! It's a bargin people! If you don't have a Sat Nav system and are looking for one, I can't reccomend this enough. It's idiot proof!

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
If it was on ebay I'd probably buy it just because it was on ebay, not that I need it....'cos I don't.... :lol:

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
I'd snap your hand off for it, if I didn't already have a 500, Baz

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Bazza said:
I forgot to mention, it has a dozen or so celebrity voices installed including John Cleese (real not fake) and Ozzy Osborne (censored and uncensored) :D
Baz, why aren't you online in MSN!?

Oh, crap you are - didn't see you.

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Bazza said:
This has now been sold and is going to a good household who will look after it :lol:
If the buyer is the one I think it might be then this pic could be of interest ;)

Regards

Mike

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Does it come with Maccy D's and Burger King POI locations incase you want to use it Steve.... ;) :dddc: :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
As I know nowt about TomToms, Dr Dave - other than I'd like one! - you may need to tell me more...I currently have a TomTomGone - a torn and tatty AA road atlas with several missing pages!!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Gra said:
Does it come with Maccy D's and Burger King POI locations incase you want to use it Steve.... ;) :dddc: :lol:
Gra, do you think I need Sat Nav to find them?

I just follow my nose.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts