MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my names Chris and ive signed my girlfriend onto here a while ago now as the car is hers not mine lol But havent actually been on since so thought id best introduce us both to you all!!Lisa bought her MG ZR 1.4 ''Trophey' a good few months ago now but like i said i havent had much chance to get on and say Hi from us both, Lisa likes her cars but isnt up to speed on all there is to know yet, shes learning though, give her her due!! She used to have a poxy little fiesta that was good enough but nothing like her MG which she is besotted with bless her. When we got together some 4 years ago she came into a family of car lovers, my dad has a Cossie, my sister has a Seat Leon Cupra R and im on the dark side of them all with Mitsi Evo, so she felt a wee bit left out only having the lil old festa. So i found her a lovely mint low mileage ZR, which has somewhat bought her into the car scene and shes loving it.So thats us, i hope you lot are a nice bunch and look after her ha ha im sure you will!!CheersLisa & Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice ZR

Hi Chris!

Perhaps you should have got Lisa a 160, so she could have a turbo motor like the rest of the family! Ha ha.

Seriously though, it's cool that cars are a family interest, I guess it means you can talk horsepower and stuff over dinner; instead of hearing about the queue in Tesco and Coronation St!

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Chris!

Perhaps you should have got Lisa a 160, so she could have a turbo motor like the rest of the family! Ha ha.

Seriously though, it's cool that cars are a family interest, I guess it means you can talk horsepower and stuff over dinner; instead of hearing about the queue in Tesco and Coronation St!

Cheers
Good God no way mate she is lethal in a 1.4 let alone a boody Turbo car lol, soon will have to resort to talking about soaps as my Evo has got to be sold :-(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.