MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a wee success with my spare key fob that I wanted to share with you all.

I changed the battery ages ago and the fob stopped working. Not knowing any better at the time I figured it was goosed and got a quote for a mew one. £80! A bit steep me thoughts and did nothing till I did a search on here and found out about re-synchronising. Worked straight off.
**********FANTASTIC*********
Thanks to one and all.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I just had a wee success with my spare key fob that I wanted to share with you all.

I changed the battery ages ago and the fob stopped working. Not knowing any better at the time I figured it was goosed and got a quote for a mew one. £80! A bit steep me thoughts and did nothing till I did a search on here and found out about re-synchronising. Worked straight off.
**********FANTASTIC*********
Thanks to one and all.

i just did the same with my spare fob that i thought was goosed this place rocks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice success story. I love this forum, I have only had an MG for two weeks and I'm addicted! I feel like I have so much support and it seems there is no problem too big for the people on here and it is unusual to not have a reply within seconds!

Yay for mg-rover.org!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts