MG-Rover.org Forums banner

thinking of selling

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Kris214 
#1 ·
hey got a rover 220 turbo coupe. was thinkin of partin wit it but dont really no wot kinda money for it. its a 1995 with 65 thou miles, leather interior, full body kit + spoiler, dump valve, boot build, twin exhaust, lowered, wolfrace 17s, with bout 9months mot. havent seen any ere in n.ire so i dont no wot kinda money to ask. any ideas?

hybs

#4 ·
hey got a rover 220 turbo coupe. was thinkin of partin wit it but dont really no wot kinda money for it. its a 1995 with 65 thou miles, leather interior, full body kit + spoiler, dump valve, boot build, twin exhaust, lowered, wolfrace 17s, with bout 9months mot. havent seen any ere in n.ire so i dont no wot kinda money to ask. any ideas?

hybs
Ask on x-power forum.

#5 ·
Just seen pictures and its a lovely looking car, however the mods might not suit everyone to be honest. If I were you id consider taking some of the body mods off and selling them separatly and then go about selling the car as then your appealing to a wider age range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.