MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am spanish and I am thinking about buying a MG ZS 1.5.
MG its a new brand in Spain, many year ago a had a british Mg, but in my country there is no information about this model, and chinese MG.
Prices are very good and reviews from internet seems to be fine for the price of the car, the car here in Spain is also sold with seven year guarantee.
My question is if these cars are reliable, I have red quite a lot of problems on internet from other countries, for example in latin america.
Can anybody tell if it is a good idea to buy one of these cars?
Thanks in advance!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought a ZS 1.5 in Dynamic red in 2019 the only problem i found was the lack of torque for hill climbing i have just purchased the face lift model a 2021 ZS 1.0 auto this engine is far better then the 1.5 it develops its torque from 1800 revs they also do the 1.0 with a manual gearbox try both the 1.0 and 1.5 I have had no problems with the MG network the ZS is an excellent buy for the price

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Hi, I am spanish and I am thinking about buying a MG ZS 1.5.
MG its a new brand in Spain, many year ago a had a british Mg, but in my country there is no information about this model, and chinese MG.
Prices are very good and reviews from internet seems to be fine for the price of the car, the car here in Spain is also sold with seven year guarantee.
My question is if these cars are reliable, I have red quite a lot of problems on internet from other countries, for example in latin america.
Can anybody tell if it is a good idea to buy one of these cars?
Thanks in advance!!!!!
Hello,

My advice depends on how long you're planning on keeping the car. If you're buying new and intend to keep for 2/3 years and around 35k miles - yes.

If you want a car longer than this I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

The majority of warranty will expire by then and things will rapidly start to fail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts