MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
SteveChilds said:
Hardly suprising if its true, MGR are their main customer.
Yep - a statement by the MG Rover Board has just been read out on BBC News 24. Mind you, you never know at the moment, do you? After yesterdays events.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
theyre in

just heard on the news on the radio that mgr have called in the heavy mob :(

i just hope the name can live on and get back onto its feet

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Which isn't as bad as the recievers......Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) accountants are effectively running the company..

·
Registered
331 Posts
Going into administration also allows them an 8 week safety net from their creditors, I believe. Hopefully this will be enough time to develop a plan b.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Could Administration mean after a period the firm goes back to PVH? Or does this mark the departure of P4 for good?

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Streetboy - your avatar is offensive and in poor taste. I don't think it is the done thing, and I am sure that if it upsets me, it will certainly upset workers for MG Rover. They have enough worries, without stupid things like this!

Please could you remove it.

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
podders said:
Could Administration mean after a period the firm goes back to PVH? Or does this mark the departure of P4 for good?
Interesting question - if it returns to a financially solvent position in the future, then I see no reason why not.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
RichardK said:
Trouble is - they need income from selling cars - thsat might be tricky for a while without major 'sale'
Like i said before- a nice fat order from the government would do the world of good

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Plus they need parts to enable them to build cars and therefore make money - but they don't have any atm :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts