MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm having plenty of trouble getting hold of a drivers side front wing for my MG ZS 120. A forum member has kindly offered his MK1 wing to me as he is changing to the MK2 model. My question is this - will the MK1 wing fit my car and will is look the same visually?

I don't know what version of the ZS I have, all I can mention is that it is an 04 plate hatchback. Is my car an MK1 or MK2? I'm preying its an MK1!!

Can anyone help?

Cheers
DrJ

G

·
docj0nes said:
I don't know what version of the ZS I have, all I can mention is that it is an 04 plate hatchback. Is my car an MK1 or MK2? I'm preying its an MK1!!
Where is your rear number plate, on the boot or low down on bumper. If on boot then is mk1 but if on bumper then is mk2.

Quad headlights also suggest mk1. Mk2 headlights are all in one piece.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shroonie29 said:
Does it have the 180 bodykit on?
I take it the 180 body kit does not come as standard in which case I would say it is not on there. The car has not been modded at all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sky0000547 said:
Where is your rear number plate, on the boot or low down on bumper. If on boot then is mk1 but if on bumper then is mk2.

Quad headlights also suggest mk1. Mk2 headlights are all in one piece.
Hi,

The number plate is on the boot (hatchback). I do have quad lights too. You're 100% certain I have a mk1? Cheers.

I've attached a pic that looks the same model shape as mine - grabbed it from the net. I've noticed this bloke states that its a 180 though. Which makes me think - can you get a 180 body kit on a 120 from the showroom?

G

·
Yup that is a mk1. I used to have a mk1 ZS120+ hatch myself. The bodykit on the mk1 really only consists of side skirts and the front bib spoiler. I think it really set the car off. You can always try Xpart dealers for any parts and see if they have any or go on http://www.xpart.com

The car in the pic for some reason doesn't have a front bib spoiler for a 180.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts