MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
2,596 Posts
Funny now you've mentioned this I remember that BMG the former Rover dealer in Milton Keynes (Bletchley) had a 3-door Rover 200 'van' back in the early 1990s which had blacked out windows that were metal panelled inside!

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
I could be really tempted with that - from the pics it looks like a decent enough job although I agree with earlier sentiments about the tailgate (or lack thereof...)

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
22 Posts
There are some sweet looking nissan skyline pick-ups knocking about in Japan. My mate and i were only talking about how good a 200 coupe would look as a pick-up on Sunday......:getcoat:

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
The bodywork is surprisingly good except that back panel behind the seats. Having gone to all that trouble whoever did it has just stuck some metal struts inside the loading area and lined it with wood!It's a dog that could easily have been the dogs danglies.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
streetrover said:
The bodywork is surprisingly good except that back panel behind the seats. Having gone to all that trouble whoever did it has just stuck some metal struts inside the loading area and lined it with wood!It's a dog that could easily have been the dogs danglies.
Agreed - it really needs a properly engineered rear window section IMO...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.