MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Starlight Silver MG TF 135
67 Posts
This looks to me like a GOLDEN opportunity for someone who needs MGF parts and/or has room to store them, to help you strip the car and buy the bits they want. May I suggest that you indicate what part of the country you live in, then anyone in your area (or prepared to travel to your parish) can then message you and you can discuss terms of engagement etc.?

Good Luck whatever you decide.
JohnE

·
Registered
Starlight Silver MG TF 135
67 Posts
Looking back at your original (2004?) posts, you appear to be the original owner of this poor, dilapidated TF. If you ARE the only owner, that in itself adds value if someone is prepared to put in all the work needed to restore it. If you have all, or even most of the old MOTs and other documents to verify the recorded mileage, that would be another value-adder. All that is not much good if the subframes and sills are rusted beyond repair. It looks like water has been able to get into the interior, so presumably the carpets have been soaked, so are the floors rusted?? The only other ray of hope I can offer is that at least 1 person has already has already done an electric motor conversion of an MGF search
Electric MGF/TF
to see more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts