MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...
I have 2000 Rover 25 turbo+Nos and 1999 600 ti fully moded! If you need any info reply.... ;) Maybe i'll give you an answer ;) Just kidding...

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Give the man a break, he probably just didn't express himself correctly.

Go on and post infos about your cars Turkiye man, it's alway nice to see cars with the steering wheel on the left on here :D

·
Registered
17,936 Posts
best rover turbo ever? ask him if it compares to ANR's lil number??? hahaha
I'm sure he took that into consideration before he posted this. In order to beat ANRs ZR, he needs 700+bhp. So I think he must have give or take 750bhp.
:eyes:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Give the man a break, he probably just didn't express himself correctly.

Go on and post infos about your cars Turkiye man, it's alway nice to see cars with the steering wheel on the left on here :D

He already has a thread in the General Chat Section... but im sure these posts might sprout everywhere soon :p lol

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
I'm sure he took that into consideration before he posted this. In order to beat ANRs ZR, he needs 700+bhp. So I think he must have give or take 750bhp.
:eyes:
750bhp? Well here is his engine bay:
http://forums.mg-rover.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=31986&d=1178102028

I am not sure, but to me, that looks like a tarted up ZR VVC engine. How much could he actually get from maxing out the VVC and then adding NoS? I was expecting a T series turbo under there in all honesty.

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
haha, definitely thought it was the K block in there!
Is the VVC classed as a turbo? All I know is that it stands for Varriable Valve Control :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
That's a bleeding k series with a chav's shopping list stuck all over it.
LOL :D i can imagine a turkish chav, lol :D this thread is what you get for blowing your own horn abit too much :D:D

Ohh.. and i been to turkey on holiday.. they all drive like maniacs...

1 - 20 of 142 Posts