MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally, now we're up to the required version of vBulletin, the Arcade will be coming back!

I've set it up on the test server and its working fine. Its got a few cosmetic issues, but nothing major.

I intend to set it up tonight (around midnight-ish), so when you log on tomorrow, it'll be there.

As before, there will be some free games that everyone can play and there will be a section for supporters, where only they can play them.

I've got around 20 games lined up so far, ranging from the classics (Asteriods, Tetris), to favourites (Various Yeti games and Dr Dave's favourite Yeti Bubbles!).

There are some new ones as well, a few Tower Defence games for those who like strategy.

Oh, an naturally, there's Bejewelled as well, v2 and v3.

Sorry its taken years (literally) to get the arcade back, but it will be back very shortly :)

Edit: Right the Arcade is back! Click on the Arcade link in the navigation menu at the top to get to it :D

·
Banned
7,851 Posts
What is this arcade you speak of?

People of my generation know nothing of such ancient magiks.....

Surely this is nought but a myth from bygone times....

woot.;)

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Guess I'm gonna have to stay up 'til midnight just so I can have a high score at something. Even if it is only for 5 minutes! :lol:

·
Registered
12,493 Posts
:lol: finally....

The arcade worked for like a week or so after I first joined, then it broke.

Being as it's a car forums, you should get a little car game in there, somewhere! :broon:

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
erm, move over to the right skin - the dark skin is the old one and will end up being dropped at some point.

.org Forums New is what it should be on.

That would be a real shame if it did go! I like the old style dark skin personally. I thought that was the whole idea of skins, to suit the users own preference?

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Problem with that

a) Its more work to maintain multiple skins

b) When we move to XF, they'll both be replaced with one anyway. Maybe two, a light and dark.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts