MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
classic_rover
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks John for the assistance today and thanks Ken for letting me quickly and quietly gatecrash the meet. Very much appreciated. A lot of nice cars there, weather excellent and it all seemed to happen without any problems (on the surface at least.)
I'll be watching because i fancy a 260 in the future.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
mg_zt
76 Posts
No problem Alan, happy to help - now you just need to consider buying a whole ZT, not just the wheels! :stir:

Then you can come to more events like todays!

I could see the :jealous: look on your face..............

·
Registered
classic_rover
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep. Fitted fine. Must thank John again though for emptying the contents of his boot getting the spare wheel out. Thanks for the suggestion iga.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Alg said:
Thanks John for the assistance today and thanks Ken for letting me quickly and quietly gatecrash the meet. Very much appreciated. A lot of nice cars there, weather excellent and it all seemed to happen without any problems (on the surface at least.)
I'll be watching because i fancy a 260 in the future.
Thanks again.

No need to thank me for letting you gatecrash, it was a pleasure. Just remember next time you are doing 140mph on the motorway the car behind could be one of us so just move over and let us pass. We hate having to change down to get past slower cars :rotflmao:

Nice talking to you and glad you got fixed up ok.

Ken

·
Registered
classic_rover
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I noticed his face. I wasn't going to drive straight in, that's for certain.
He was most obliging, as were all i spoke to. I only had one derogatory comment about my car (spoken and taken in very good humour.)
A lot of nice cars there today. What do you drive

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Alg said:
I noticed his face. I wasn't going to drive straight in, that's for certain.
My face is always miserable, been like that for years but inside I am happy and smiling. I blame it on not having much luck in the mecca dances back in the 60s. :indiff: :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts