MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
79,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Dealers should have their TF demo by now - pop in and get a test drive....

If anybody is passing J27 of the M5, we'd be very glad to see you :D

Just ring us [01884 256851] before you arrive!

[TF135 in Platinum, Full Black leather and fog lamps as extras]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Dave.
Actually it was on the top of my shoe whilst I was being driven (rather badly and he blamed the gear shift) by the sales guy. His foot was also getting wet whilst I drove (and I thought the gear change was acceptable). I believe the car is now sold so I hope we see the new owner at our local natter, if only to see if it still leaks...
If I had to say anything about the new car it would be a lack of front grip in the wet and no I wasn't trying that hard...It goes alright though:)

·
Administrator
79,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Graham, I think you could accuse any car of a lack of front end grip in the wet....especially a mid-engined car such as the F/TF without any significant weight on the front wheels:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dr Dave wrote:
Graham, I think you could accuse any car of a lack of front end grip in the wet....especially a mid-engined car such as the F/TF without any significant weight on the front wheels:)
Hi Dave.
I was comparing it with a Focus ST which I drove "back to back", which had bags more grip in the same rain storm at the same roundabout....(if anything it was wetter with the Focus)....I am not about to take a hacksaw to the roof of a Focus though when the sun does eventually show its face:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts