MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Anyone know how much the above are to buy new from MGR??
I'm sourcing a pair off the 'Bay and i dont want to have my pants pulled down on the price if i can help it :lol:

Possibly have a pair sorted at £75 each after striking a potential 'buy it now' deal with the seller (although the sellers umming and ahhing about it now they have some bids on....claims to have sold the front end complete, but strangely hasn't withdrawn the listing..... Grrrrr!!) ~ does that seem about right??

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe me i'm trying!!! To cut a long story short the seller listed one light on buy it now and the other on auction. I offered the buy it now price (75 quid per light) on the pair and the seller agreed and said they'd list the second one as buy it now so i could get them both. Never happened so more emails and now the seller claims to have sold the front end et al, but hasn't withdrawn the listing. I now have bids on both lights and cant withdraw them without breaking Ebay policy on bid retraction, so i mailed the seller again asking if they were going to cancel all bids and end the listing....... just had a reply to the effect of 'No' so now i'm a bit stuck :(

·
Registered
224 Posts
mine wernt new but i just got one for £60 and the other for £50 inc p&p

allways offer them at the most 2 3rds the price they are asking. you will be very suprised what you can get. also got a front bumper, £50 collected

1 - 5 of 5 Posts