MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
yeah if you think you could tweak about with it I'd consider clubbing in a small amount

and obviously getting personal tweaks throughout the year :)

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trouble is, it's old, unsupported technology now - you just can't get any parts for it. Try getting a screen for one.......impossible.

So....you could end up buying a non-runner, if you see what I mean..

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
true, but then again, there sonly 1 bid on it, and i wouldnt think many people would know what it is. Apart from most of us lot on here lol!. hehe, could be funny going into Rover and saying testbook code is this etc... can you fix it :lol:

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Just think...
Lets buy one...
You could set up a garage major...move to the midlands(its cheaper and more central!)....
Nice rover computer thingy...get Bazza to set it up...
Get Sejin to work the parts desk..
And i'll supply the parts:)
Si could do some spraying....

Best of British, and Viking, watch ur ass!

·
Premium Member
79,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds ace in theory (apart from me having to move oop North...) but it's a whole lot more complex and expensive than that....I've looked into it!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Major Ingram said:

if it meant you looked after my car and did everything i wanted done to it yes!

(so long as other people put 250 in)

Oh and those that didnt club in get charged for the use of it!

Just remembered, that could pay for my engine conversion you said you would do! :dddc: :dddc: :dddc: :dddc: :dddc: :dddc:

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
I will chip in aswell. I know I can get anything with the TestBook done cheaply at work but it's always handy for a 2nd oppinion.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
would be a better investment to try and get a t4, so much quicker and spares should always be readily available (hardware at least)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts