MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Ben133 said:
Need one please.
Your PM box is full.

I dont have a Tahiti Blue one, but I do have light blue / grey one in good condition.

Any good to you?? I can put you in touch with a good sprayer which quite a few of the forum members (including me) have used to spray parts.

I had both coupe bumpers and the sides of my car sprayed.

Regards,

Steve.

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
emptied out now. How much would you be looking for it? Anyidea how much I'd get charged to get it sprayed? Thanks

·
Registered
rover_25
594 Posts
Hi, just wondering what the name of the sprayers were? I'm going to need one shortly and if they're in solihull then thats not too far from me.

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
mikec2005 said:
Hi, just wondering what the name of the sprayers were? I'm going to need one shortly and if they're in solihull then thats not too far from me.

Cheers

Mike
Based in West Bromwich. Details were passed on by amnother forum member. The spray job was excellent and 2.5 years on the paint is still as good as the day it was sprayed. Was pretty reasonable too - IIRC £160 for front and rear bumpers and sides of car.

·
Registered
rover_25
594 Posts
G13SJC said:
Based in West Bromwich. Details were passed on by amnother forum member. The spray job was excellent and 2.5 years on the paint is still as good as the day it was sprayed. Was pretty reasonable too - IIRC £160 for front and rear bumpers and sides of car.
Thats quite good, i would just need a ZR spoiler doing. I'll have a look around the west brom area then.

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The chap who organised my spraying work is known as 'King of Mods' on these forums (Ian)

I can provide further details if required. See PM

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
IIRC, Ian is now known as Ice D.

I also have a tahiti rear bumper available - and a front one with fogs. Would be ideal for a Cabby conversion... :dddc:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts