MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im new to this site, was wondering what would be the limit of the tire size i can put on my Rover Streetwise, the tires on its own right now are 175/55 R15, can i put 195/65 R15 without rubbing on full lock? To me it looks like it has enough space. Thanks :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, im new to this site, was wondering what would be the limit of the tire size i can put on my Rover Streetwise, the tires on its own right now are 175/55 R15, can i put 195/65 R15 without rubbing on full lock? To me it looks like it has enough space. Thanks :D
Btw the only Streetwise in whole bosnia and i own it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I had a Streetwise with 16" wheels and changed the 50 profile 205 tyres for 55 profile tyres (same width) and they did rub the plastric arch liner on full lock. So I would suggest there isn't a lot of spare room. I have to say the improvment in ride and look, made it worthwhile!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I had a Streetwise with 16" wheels and changed the 50 profile 205 tyres for 55 profile tyres (same width) and they did rub the plastric arch liner on full lock. So I would suggest there isn't a lot of spare room. I have to say the improvment in ride and look, made it worthwhile!
View attachment 136004

View attachment 136005
Nice choice buddy. That looks more awesome now. Happy driving!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts