MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from Strathclyde Park after a long day and I must say I'm shocked at the lack of cars there! Its definately changed days from when I used to go in my little Fiat Uno Turbo! Whats happened, does everyone go elsewhere now?

Anyway, it was nice to see so many othe MG owners out there tonight, I think I counted about seven including myself. Top car tho was a cracking purple/blue ZS T200! It looked fantastic! So if the chap who own's it is on the forum, I'm green with envy!

·
Registered
550 Posts
If its on every Sunday then is it not just cos a lot of people are out that night, and not offically a "cruise" as such? Falkirk is busy most Sundays, but the cruise is only on once a month. I'm just interested thats all!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno? It used to be busy every Sunday night. Most nights the three car parks would be full. Maybe some of the regular guys will know more?

·
Registered
rover_400_95_99
15 Posts
Think everyone squeezes into a tiny carpark behind MFI in the retail park at Hamilton. Strange as there is a massive carpark at the front.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
yeah but the carpark at the front is rigt out in the open

been to the new Hamilton version of Strathy cruise a few times and it's totally pants :doh:

·
Registered
674 Posts
ive not been to strathycruise since i was like....um 16! lol before i could drive! was sooo busy, and i hated it :)

xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts