MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will like to know if there are any members living in or around stourbridge. I have a 220 turbo coupe in pale orange, im looking to modify my car it has been lowered and has 17s on i would like to compare what has been done to other cars in the area.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not at the moment will try to get some for the weekend i have a poor quliaty digi camera photos may mot come out so good but will have a go.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi mate im jamie,im from amblecote,up by sainsburys.

ive got a mk2 knightfire red sei,gti spoiler,spats , a twin 3" powerflow exhaust.If you see me give me a wave/flash. jamie

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool i will keep a look out for you if you do the same my car is easy to spot ive only seen one other tomcat with a non standard paint job is a lime green one in lye.

·
Registered
169 Posts
hmmmm not seen pale orange car around, sure id notice it.

i drive a BRG MGTF in stourbridge, not many green ones around here lol. im close to severn stars pub

keep an eye out for you

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats cool i live in murcroft rd if your passing come and have a look the car is on the drive most nights.

·
Registered
15 Posts
live not far from stourbridge and halesowen....kinda in between!

dirve a williams2 allthough youl prob see me round in a white metty GTI soon!

ill keep an eye out 4 u guys :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I drive a silver ZS 180, with my private plates on it, and I live in Brierley Hell. That Lime green Rover coupe in Lye used to be owned by a guy in my street, so i know which one you mean. Again, if anyone sees me, give me a flash or a wave!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi i live in brierley hill its not far from stourbridge
Ive got a firefrost red MRK2 ZR
If you see me flash and ill try to flash back

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice to know there is quite a few MG and Rover people in stourbridge. I have a night fire red Rover 200, theres a dent in the offside back door so errm if you see me you'll know.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts