MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i have been on this site and they are selling info on what to check on a rover 75 amongst other cars, has any one came across this site if so is it any good. cheers

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Any site that isa selling you info on how to maintain the 75 is by it's very nature total rubbish. You can get the same and more here, for free. What is this website's address?

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi mate, it is called used www.carexpert.co.uk
MikeM said:
Any site that isa selling you info on how to maintain the 75 is by it's very nature total rubbish. You can get the same and more here, for free. What is this website's address?

Regards

Mike

·
Registered
152 Posts
MikeM said:

Regards

Mike
On Usedcarexpert, the sample common ZT fault is about door seals coming loose. This happened on my ZT, but I've never seen it mentioned on this site. A quick search on here doesn't turn anything up either.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry lads yes it is usedcarexperts.co.uk. probablys a load of ****e

Slint said:
On Usedcarexpert, the sample common ZT fault is about door seals coming loose. This happened on my ZT, but I've never seen it mentioned on this site. A quick search on here doesn't turn anything up either.

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
Slint said:
Not heard of that one! Perhaps because it is not a common fault? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts