MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I bought a zed earlier this month that has the srs light on, I’ve looked under the seat and seen the wiring for the pre tensioner is un plugged. The wires from the car are a brown and a brown and red that go to a yellow plug. Now I belive the seats have been swapped maybe from a mk1 as under the seat irs a black and white and pink and red into a blue plug. Can anyone advise me high wires to connect in order to complete the circuit to turn the srs light out
Many thanks
Automotive tire Hood Finger Material property Automotive exterior
Hand Automotive tire Tire Gesture Finger

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
13,616 Posts
When you look at the pins face, you should have pin numbers on the plastic housing with numbers 1 and 2. Same on the other connector. So 1 goes to 1 and 2 goes to 2. That is the way how wires should be connected.

However, diconnect the car battery for at least 10 minutes in order for electrical residue to drain, not to activate airbags while you will be working on the connection.

·
Rover Lifestyle
Rover 200 Rover 600
13,616 Posts
Pink and orange wires are from door central locking. So these wires should connect to something that goes or comes from door. Other connector is not familiar at this moment. As I can tell, this is not behined the seat it is a side of the seat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts