MG-Rover.org Forums banner

Which one is the Tit?

• [IMG]http://www.rspb.org.uk/Images/blue%20tit%20feeding%20on%20coconut%20(on%20ground)%20180_tcm3-26

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • [IMG]http://www.londonideas.org/internet/images2/research/photos/breast.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • [IMG]http://www.blink.org.uk/aimages/hewitt_blair.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 197 91.2%
  • [IMG]http://www.kiddoshop.com/item_list/care/avent_bottle_teat_big.gif[/IMG]

Votes: 2 0.9%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
PMSL!!!

Hahahahahahaha. Bloody hell I needed that, thats the first thing that has cheered me up all day! Nice one JS! :lol:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
This is totally infantile and demeans this forum.

There are thousands of livelihoods at stake. However annoyed everyone is at the turn of events this sort of approach reduces any impact the forum has to that of adolescent schoolboy humour.

Don't expect to have any serious voice if this is level of debate.

·
Registered
641 Posts
xerif said:
This is totally infantile and demeans this forum.

There are thousands of livelihoods at stake. However annoyed everyone is at the turn of events this sort of approach reduces any impact the forum has to that of adolescent schoolboy humour.

Don't expect to have any serious voice if this is level of debate.
Totally agree mate. Patricia Hewitt is coming under a lot of fire on this forum and to be honest, I'm pretty dismayed by it. She has been a consistent supporter of MGR and the P4, and for members of this forum to start bearing down on her so cruelly is just not on.

Will somebody please pull this thread? We belittle ourselves and our cause with this kind of crap.

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As soon as the future of car manufacturing and employment at Longbridge is secure, then this thread will indeed be pulled :)

John

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
preetoo said:
Totally agree mate. Patricia Hewitt is coming under a lot of fire on this forum and to be honest, I'm pretty dismayed by it. She has been a consistent supporter of MGR and the P4, and for members of this forum to start bearing down on her so cruelly is just not on. .
Why do you think she has come in for a lot of critisim? Maybe because she announced that MGR had gone into Administration, leaving the directors no choice but to choose that option 12 hours later.

I'm sorry, but that to me is gross incompetiance.

·
Registered
641 Posts
JohnSwitzer said:
As soon as the future of car manufacturing and employment at Longbridge is secure, then this thread will indeed be pulled :)

John
But John, with the greatest of respoect, how is it all her fault? Why should she be singled out for ridicule? I just think this thread is very childish and doesn't help the situation. You should pull it now.

·
Registered
641 Posts
SteveChilds said:
Why do you think she has come in for a lot of critisim? Maybe because she announced that MGR had gone into Administration, leaving the directors no choice but to choose that option 12 hours later.

I'm sorry, but that to me is gross incompetiance.
I genuinely believe she announced what she thought had been agreed. At the end of the day, PWC came in the following morning rather than the night before. I just don't think someone who has been such a staunch supporter of PVH, MGR and the SAIC deal should be villifed in such a cheap and insulting manner.

She may have used the wrong term for what was going on, but by that point I don;t think there were many people watching the situation who thought MGR was going to survive anyway. And I come back to the point, she announced what she was told to announce. Give the woman a break.

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, the woman doesn't deserve a break of any kind - except possibly a broken jaw. At last that way she'd be unable to spout complete and utter nonsense in the future, undermining thousands of jobs and British manufacturing industry.

The reason MG Rover is in this mess is in a large part down to her :irked: If she hadn't have made her announcement on Thursday evening, there is a very real possibility that the supply issues could have been sorted on Friday and the SAIC deal could be on course.

John

1 - 20 of 51 Posts