MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 5pm, shut laptop and thoguht sod it, going for a spin in my car, roof down, weather was great!!!

saw quite a few other f/tf's. it seems they all come crawling outta the woodwork as soon as a bit of sun comes out.
saw off an audi quattro.. quite disapointed, all noise and no performance.

and i did feel sorry for 1 guy in a green mgtf. he had a yellow ferrari spyder right up his ****. the poor tf looked tiny compared to this monster surrounding him!!!

being unemployed does have its advantages, i cna go for a drive at a drop of the hat. hopefully this weekend will see some glrious weather for top down action.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Yep, I went the 'long way round' going back home yesterday, but saw no other F/TF's, plenty of MX5's tho, all hood up - pouffs

·
Registered
793 Posts
:lol: Had a new bmw harrasing me on the way down to swansea the other day, not for long i might add (not that my speed exceeded the legal limit:O ) I find quite a few drivers try it on which is fun now and agian but becomes annoying sometimes:eyes:

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
petevick said:
Yep, I went the 'long way round' going back home yesterday, but saw no other F/TF's, plenty of MX5's tho, all hood up - pouffs

i saw one mx5 with its roof down, but it only reiterated my thoguhts on the mazda. teh guy driving it looked really odd and uncomfortably high in the car. whereas in a tf u feel and look surrounded by metal. u look like u are inside the car. in a mx5 u look like u are placed on top of the car, body and head extremely exposed.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
N1CK said:
:lol: Had a new bmw harrasing me on the way down to swansea the other day, not for long i might add (not that my speed exceeded the legal limit:O ) I find quite a few drivers try it on which is fun now and agian but becomes annoying sometimes:eyes:
I know, it seems to happen to me all the time i think they see the car and think ha ha then see a woman driver and think double ha ha it really p*sses me off!!:guns:

·
Registered
566 Posts
MG Deano said:
hopefully this weekend will see some glrious weather for top down action.
Deano, since when do we need Sun to have great top down action, i am now getting to stage now where i prefer the rain, just to see the looks i get when it's pi$$ing down and i drive past TT's, Mazda's & BMW's all with hoods up. why get a softtop and not use it all the time :D, well i can blame Hash for this madness. thank god i met him. just think i would be missing out on. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts