MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a puncture the other day and went to change my tyre,to discover that the spare tyre was the wrong one and didnt fit. So I had to phone breakdown to bring me home, I cant get one in a breakers so has anyone got one for sale .If I get a flat tyre I,m stuffed again.pleaaasssee help.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
549 Posts
When I bought my tourer a few months ago the spare was missing and the delaer got a brand new full size steel spare from xpart the next day. No idea of cost I'm afraid but might be the quickest option.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Spare Wheel

timbop6 said:
I got a puncture the other day and went to change my tyre,to discover that the spare tyre was the wrong one and didnt fit. So I had to phone breakdown to bring me home, I cant get one in a breakers so has anyone got one for sale .If I get a flat tyre I,m stuffed again.pleaaasssee help.
You don't say for what car and your Avtar shows a classic Rover. There is a section covering 'wheels and tyres' on Ebay which may be worth a search but if it is for the classic Rover then the other Rover Owners Club websites may be a better bet. Could also have a look at cars/spares in the classic car magazines
If it is for a 75 then look specifically under rover/mgf car parts on ebay and click 75 above the items when they come up. Single wheels come up though I have only seen alloy wheels with tyres.
Good Luck

·
Registered
rover_75_tourer
228 Posts
Noticed several spare wheels of various sizes (inc space saver) listed on [email protected] !

Type in 'ROVER 75' and all sorts of interesting spares and cars come up, loads of 'em in fact.

If you are lucky - perhaps a seller lives close by , and you can collect a spare wheel and tyre! Very reasonable prices too!

Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts