Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Woot. Another .org F-er :)

Will this be your first time with MGoT. Make yourself known when you arrive and I'll introduce you to a few regulars. You won't miss my car :D

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow I hope so too. Looks like some of the GTs were on full slicks. I've been told that Clay Hill at Oulton gets very slippy in the wet because of sap from the trees.

Goodwood had weather like that yesterday but fortunately only one spinner and everyone managed to stay off the grass.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Blimey, another one. Can I book twice and have double the time :lol:
If we had more than one session in theory yes you could !!:lol:

At Oulton we only have one session an hour so its not possible on this one

But i wouldn't recommend it, You will be amazed how knackering 20mins per hour 6 times is for both you and your motor !!

It will also cost you the best part of another tank of petrol too as i normally get through just under a full tank in a 6 session day !!

My Cars very thirsty when my right foot is allowed to play !! :scary:

Looking forward to seeing you Fri eve at the Travel lodge matey

Stu
MGOT
http://www.mgs-on-track.com/aboutus

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
I can imagine it is rather tiring.

Now been roped into karting tomorrow afternoon so going to be a fun-filled 2 weekends :hyper:

Where's the nearest petrol station? Will probaby cost me near enough a full tank to get up there in the first place :lol:

Looking forward it it :broon:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I can imagine it is rather tiring.

Now been roped into karting tomorrow afternoon so going to be a fun-filled 2 weekends :hyper:

Where's the nearest petrol station? Will probaby cost me near enough a full tank to get up there in the first place :lol:

Looking forward it it :broon:
I'm thinking of turning up tomorrow, not sure mine is what I would call race ready though......sure if that space is still open I'm tempted though

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Was good to see you Dan. Glad you enjoyed the day.
Jon, was it you I met in the yellow trophy :)
Was good to see you and Fran again too :)

Would definitely recommend it to anyone who has never been before, even though signing on was a bit of a joke :lol: It still didn't dampen the spirit of the day :broon:

And I finally passed someone in the last session :bgrin: :lol:

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Tim

T'was I in the yellow Trophy on Saturday. Good to meet you and sorry I didn't see you after the last morning session but I was suffering from manflu and finding Oulton as cold as ever.

Highlight of the trip for me was seeing the Audi R8 struggling to pass the 1965 Mini on the pit straight. Either the Mini driver was very good or the Audi driver was your typical "all the gear and no idea" type. Made for an entertaining 20 minutes or so.

Cheers

David

1 - 20 of 23 Posts