MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where I work in makro im forever seeing groups meet up in the top of the car park. To be honest it's a good location. Near A470 & M4 also a Mcdonalds and Frankies & Bennies. Would deffently have to be weekend as it gets used by workmen on the site near it. I'm thinking of a meeting quite quickly to see what everyone's driving around by me. Would January 29th it's a Saturday would be good.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Thats nice and local for me. I am bit bit busy one the weekends at the mo. Hopefully I will have some free time later if the date changes. Feb, March might be better. A bit warmer too. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
crome trim , hand books

hi
new to this mgzr game had Rover 220 sd for 10 years now got MG ZR 2.0 d from Merthyr so looking now for bits for it , Crome trim to go on rear bumper above exhust ,, also came with no hand books or service book , so would like to sorce some to keep a service record any help ??

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi
new to this mgzr game had Rover 220 sd for 10 years now got MG ZR 2.0 d from Merthyr so looking now for bits for it , Crome trim to go on rear bumper above exhust ,, also came with no hand books or service book , so would like to sorce some to keep a service record any help ??
try the rovertech.net forums now and then are breaking mg zr's other than that the scrappies down cardiff docks now and then have some but it is really hit and miss down there and theres always ebay i know the exhaust heat shield is very expensive part. If not there's a Xpart shop in Brecon opposite Aldi's they might be able to get u new books and that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ok leon thanks for info , work in brecon so will look for that shop ,
crome trim just looks a nice item realy sets off the bumper ,, I want 1..

·
Registered
12 Posts
yes but nowt like the real thing ????

want to get some bits and bobs done make it look bit better .. some little rust spots , and scratches on doors

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes but nowt like the real thing ????

want to get some bits and bobs done make it look bit better .. some little rust spots , and scratches on doors
its not too bad looks alrite though haha dont mind as my exhaust is pretty much touching my bumper. Same here got a few dinks and scratches that need looking at but going to sort everything else out first

·
Registered
12 Posts
crome trim

well got a crome trim ,, went on today looks gwd , out 2moz at epynt watch rally , 1st time have new girl over the range roads see how she handles , used to have bit vibration on yumps with old 220 d ,

·
Registered
12 Posts
vintage show

hear there vintage show at Tredegar park on 18th Sept ,, MG club get in at reuced rates if showing a car ?? is there local club in south wales to join ??

·
Registered
mg_tf
240 Posts
Leon are you on about the makro in cardiff?

I go up there quite a bit and I have never spotted your MG there, what colour is it so that I can keep an eye out next time?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leon are you on about the makro in cardiff?

I go up there quite a bit and I have never spotted your MG there, what colour is it so that I can keep an eye out next time?
Normally out front by the trolley bay or around the side in staff car park. Normally close to the CCTV cameras haha weekends only normally

·
Registered
60 Posts
where you at in wales mate?your welcome to any of the meets i set up on the 75 forum any rover /mg etc is or start our own meet we have meets at longbridge and wolverhampton as well not too far from south wales

1 - 20 of 26 Posts