MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us F/TFers are meeting for our regular '2nd Thursday in the month' meet at The Bear and Ragged Staff, Michelmersh, near Romsey. Please feel free to join us. We arrive from 7.30pm onwards. Nothing quite like a good chat over a pint of lemonade!!!

At the moment, we have a fair list of attendees....

Andie with toyboy James
Alistair
Pete T
Debs
Charles S
Tony (if he can find enough loose change down the side of the seats to fill up with fuel....!!!!)
Chris M

If you fancy joining us, it would be great to see you there!!! First round is on James..... ;)

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
Andie with toyboy James
Alistair
Pete T
Debs
Charles S
Tony (if he can find enough loose change down the side of the seats to fill up with fuel....!!!!)
Chris M
Paula & Bruce

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hi thinking of dropping by as it's not far down the road and I like the road down through the test valley.
Should be going over to Wilton having missed it last night due to private engagement but will be going there Friday evening so I'm sure they will let me off plus it's nice to go somewhere different now and then.
Hopefully the weather remains good and see some fellow MGers, all the best:) :) .

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hi All

Just got premission to join you lot!!!

Andie with toyboy James
Alistair
Pete T
Debs
Charles S
Chris M
Paula & Bruce
MikeS & Sue

MikeS

·
Registered
mg_tf
1,996 Posts
Would love to join but I'm up at Techspeed tomorrow, and I don't know what time I will get back

mikef

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, if you're back in time, Mike, you know where to find us.....you might be in need of some F-ing good company after your drive back!

Lovely to see some extra people on the list! :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
LIST
Andie with toyboy James
Alistair
Pete T
Charles S
Chris M
Paula & Bruce
MikeS & Sue
Nick and Abbi

Debs can't make it now...:(

And...to pre-warn...we may have a Passat-driving interloper joining us. A photographer friend of mine...I promised I'd buy him a drink if he called in on his way home - a bribe as I'm hoping he'll do some photography for the SCRR website and also the October Run. Please be nice to him, it's not his fault he drives the Phil Collins of the car world....! ;)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LIST
Andie with toyboy James
Alistair
Pete T
Charles S and Caroline
Chris M
Paula & Bruce
MikeS & Sue
Nick and Abbi
Temporary/honorary SCRR Chris the photographer....

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to say a big thanks to everyone who turned up last night! It was lovely to see you all!!! I think there were 18-20 of us there,at the final count! :)

Good to see you again, Mike! And great to meet newcomers Nick and Abbi!!! Also lovely to see the usual 'suspects' turn up - their usual Andi-ribbing being aided and abbetted by my good friend Chris (who will be getting an earful later...... ).

James, my darling...hope you enjoyed the knee-grope...I should have squeezed harder to get you back for playing 'Lets flick stuff down the top of Andie's dress'! I also hope you're not too tired today after such a late night! ;) If you are, don't worry, I'm tired too....

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hi all,
had a very enjoyable evening yesterday, nice to go somewhere different even though not far to go and great to meet new people plus others only met once before:) .
Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, all sociable with good sense of humour and not just talk of cars all the time;) .
Guess I should join the F Register as well as .org, when's payday?:err: :D .
All the best Martin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts