MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zr
102 Posts
aw man dem zorsts sound wiked, me whip is well max power material now fella. only a tiny rip im me seats, but ya cant see it cus me bad boi argos seat covers is coverin it innit!!

seriously though, what is with the mg badge? mg never made a car even remotley similar to this. you can just about get away with sticking a mg badge on a zr replica 25, altough i wouldnt advise it, so how silly should he be feeling right now!

would make a nice cheap buy to tidy up a bit and strip all the s*** off it. could make a right bit of your money back selling the bit on ebay. its probly benn razzed about the old estate once or twice though!!

i would love a coupe as my next car when i sell the zr, i should have bought this and sorted it out in the garage until the zr was ready to be sold!!

·
Registered
9,970 Posts
I can understand why he's put that stupid spoiler, exhaust and front lip thing on - its because he's a CHAV.

But why has he put an MG badge on? seriously? Some people do it to 25's to make then look like zr's - but its a Rover coupe!?!?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.