MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some One Mention That You Can Remove The Black Plastic Cover On The New Mg/zr (05) To Fit The Fog Lights.. How Do You Do It As I Don't Want To Force It Off Etc.it Looks Like It Can As One Side Is In And The Out But I Can,t See Any Lugs Etc To Get At.thanks In Advance.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
johnnyuk said:
Some One Mention That You Can Remove The Black Plastic Cover On The New Mg/zr (05) To Fit The Fog Lights.. How Do You Do It As I Don't Want To Force It Off Etc.it Looks Like It Can As One Side Is In And The Out But I Can,t See Any Lugs Etc To Get At.thanks In Advance.

well is any one going to answer this QUESTION or not

·
Registered
323 Posts
Insert the blade of a snall flat balde screwdriver between the indicator lens and the light bezel (plastic bit I think youre on about). gently lever the bezel up 2 remove the bezel from the bumper. Hope it helps

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
34,938 Posts
IIRC the forum will have anti "shouting" script which will detect if the post is made in all caps, it will then convert it to first letter capitalised. I'm sure this can be tweaked to only allow first word after a full stop, but, some people don't even use those, so its probably the safest bet.

I'm sure i'l be corrected if i'm wrong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts