MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just before the recent troubles started, I visited my local MG-Rover dealer, Dixon Rover of Doncaster because my MG badges had started to delaminate. They agreed to replace them both and I got a letter on Saturday advising me that the parts were in and asking me to conact them.

I phoned today thinking "ah well, maybe they'll do them after everything's settled". When I asked if they would book my car in they said yes. I asked if they were undertaking warranty work on their cars and they advised me that MGR do not have financial responsibility for warranty work as this is underwritten by insurers. So all booked in and I'm a happy and relieved customer. Not least of all because Rita's TF is booked in for the same day for it's 2nd years service and there are some small bits that need doing under warranty.

Best bit of all? My ZS180 is three and a half years old so the dealer is doing this as a "good will" gesture.

Dixon Rover Doncaster, a top dealer still looking after it's customers. Well done chaps and many thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Bazza, that sounds great, my dealer is Dixon Rover at Selby and I have emailed them about warranties but heard nothing, maybe i will give donny a try too thanks!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts